Thursday, November 12, 2009

a sweet visitor

Luke and Benjamin had their first Slumber Party! What do boys call a slumber party?... I don't know. It was great. We got Wyatt William Saturday morning and enjoyed him until Sunday evening. This meant ALL of the Kuhns babies, under one roof! (If I remember correctly, these three are the only three of their generation to carry the name.) I guess I'm kind of excited about that. It's like they have a special mission; make more Crazy Kuhns! It was a crack-up to watch them all together. Luke and Ben just LOVE littler babies. Wy Guy is only like 9months younger, but you know, ALLOT changes in those months! Wyatts laugh is awesome! It's kinda deep and scruffy. Just adorable. Oh and no pants... haha, sorry Ryan and Shannon=o. I didn't have the heart to keep him in jeans when Luke and Ben were running around in freedom.Watching a movie while Wyatt ran circles around them. Man that baby was busy! He slept great at our house. I was so happy about it! I felt like it was because he was comfy and loved and "at home" here... Oh yah, any maybe the mile he ran around the house! Anyway, he's cute, huh.?.
After nap we went to the park... *oh this picture is beautiful in its original size! you'd love it.
All the boys in a bubble bath, winding down for the night.

In the morning we went to church. I started getting people ready right away and I am proud to say we made it to church EARLY. Hallelujah! Sunday service with the kids in their classroom felt like a weekend at the spa. lol!... relaxing=)

So I learned a valuable lesson with the addition of our sweet visitor; I AM NOT SUPER MOM! I felt like I'd been hit by a train Sunday night! It was hilarious! I was exhausted. I see mothers of three or more in a new light! You Go Girls! Cheyenne, you come to mind. And I bet a $100 bucks you'll never read this because you have FOUR. Not a whole lot of internet time.

Oh goodness, Thank you Lord for children! They are a sweet blessing, lent to us from heaven. Give us mom's strength and wisdom and ENDURANCE (Can I get an AMEN?) to take on these passing seasons, bearing the fruit of your Spirit.

Thank you Mr and Mrs Kuhns for entrusting us with your boy. I would do it again in a heart beat. We love Wyatt William!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe sleepover? Overnight? I'm not sure. Looks like tons of fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I just reading this now? Love it! I'm glad you had fun with all 3 Kuhns kids!! I can't even imagine how exhausting it was!!! ;) Wyatt says hello! (Okay, he's actually napping, which is why I have time to read and comment, but he WOULD say hello if he were awake.)

    ReplyDelete