Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lovely Day

Luke and Ben got a special treat today; Nana came over for a visit! They were thrilled about it. They loaded up in the buggie and went on an adventure. Meanwhile, I had a party of my own... Can you say, Country Boy?! Oh yeah, crushed ice Pepsi! And then a trip to the mall, SOLO ME-O.
Isn't my Mother-In-Love too cute!?After work, Russ and I though it would be nice to go see a movie. Gigi was game, and came over to be with the boys. We got a latte, and saw Amelia. It was pretty good. We ate california rolls in the theater and enjoyed the heck out of ourselves. Luke and Ben had a blast with G. They even waited up for us (my FAVORITE). I love to see the babies after a date. We got to read and talk and then tuck their cutie booties in bed.
After that I dolled-up these gloves...

They were a little prize for two people I really like.
And that was the end of our Lovely Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment